Last Updated on December 13, 2022
Planning to Visit Hong Kong? Know about the Best Hotels to Stay There
Whenever you plan a trip, you make a checklist before visiting the place. The first thing you need to arrange is booking the hotels and also booking flight tickets or tickets for any other transportation.
Now, when it comes to booking hotels, you want certain places to stay where you can get all the amenities that will make your vacation comfortable and full of fun. So, if you are planning to visit Hong Kong now, the first question that will appear in your mind is, ‘Where to stay in Hong Kong?’.
Located in the South-Eastern part of China, Hong Kong is one of the biggest metropolitans in the world that is rich in its own culture and tradition. This busiest city always throbs with life, and once you are here, you can feel that vibrancy still.
If you are visiting the city at the peak season, you have to book hotels early to get accommodation without fighting with others. But, if you visit at the off-season, you can avail lucrative discounts and save a great deal from the expenditure of traveling Hong Kong.
Another exciting part about booking hotels in Hong Kong is that you will find different types of hotels here. So, if you are looking for budget accommodation, you will also find those besides the luxurious resorts. So, today, you will get to know about the best place to stay in Hong Kong. Read on to know more-
#1. The Landmark Mandarin Oriental
If you want to surprise your family members from the beginning of your Hong Kong trip, you can book rooms at this lavish hotel. There are 113 rooms which are fully designed and furnished and comes with all top-quality facilities. The neutral-colored rooms are soothing for you that will comfort the guests after a tiring day.
You will also find the reading lights over there to enjoy studying late at night. Besides that, there are also coffee machines, complimentary edible treats, 48-inches TV, etc. are there. Want to enjoy a relaxing bath? The bathrooms have a rain shower and deep tubs where you can soak your body and have some time with yourself.
- Address: 15 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
- Official website: https://www.mandarinoriental.com/hong-kong/the-landmark/luxury-hotel
- Pricing: $376.92.
- Nearest places to visit: Bee’s Diamond, Tai Kwun, Hong Kong Pub Crawl.
- Nearest station: New Henry House (2-minute walk).
#2. Four Seasons Hotel, Hong Kong
It is another five-star hotel in Hong Kong that can make your trip luxurious. Usually, this hotel is a favorite of celebrities, CEOs, and other dignitaries around the world. So, if you want to book it, do it early. The most amazing feature of this hotel is the wonderful view of Victoria Harbor from the windows of the rooms.
Once you are here, you will be welcomed with warmth and care, and you can get world-class facilities, services, along with superb dining experience. This lavish retreat in Hong Kong is indeed a bit pricey, but if you book on weekends, you can get 15% off on the rate of rooms, and also get complimentary breakfast. Isn’t that amazing?
- Address: 8 FINANCE STREET, CENTRAL, HONG KONG, CHINA.
- Official website: https://www.fourseasons.com/hongkong/.
- Pricing: $513.
- Nearest places to visit: IFC Mall, International Finance Centre, Shing Wing Temple Shau Kei Wan.
- Nearest airport: Hong Kong Airport (30 minutes on the bus).
#3. Kerry Hotel
While talking about the best area to stay in Hong Kong, you can choose Kerry Hotel as it is located at the heart of Hung Hom Bay from where the guests can enjoy the spectacular view of the waterfront in Kowloon.
If you are very much into the urban lifestyle and want to maintain it while traveling to Hong Kong, you can stay in this hotel that offers you excellent dining experience along with top-class accommodation. At your arrival, you will be welcome with a complimentary minibar and an e-concierge service, which is an exclusive feature of this hotel.
There are four restaurants and 1 bar in this hotel where you can find cuisines from different parts of the world. Moreover, it is the stunning view of Hong Kong Skyline And Victoria Harbour that will blow your mind.
- Address: 38 Hung Luen Rd, Hung Hom, Hong Kong.
- Official website: http://www.shangri-la.com/tc/hongkong/kerry/.
- Pricing: $153.
- Nearest places to visit: Victoria Harbor, Hong Kong Avenue of Comic Stars, Golden Bauhinia Square.
- Closest transportation: The Star Ferry (10 minutes by car).
#4. The Langham
Located in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui, this beautiful hotel can take you away from the busy and chaotic streets of Hong Kong. If you want a piece of Europe in the middle of Hong Kong, spending your days here will be the best thing to do.
From the high-class European architecture to the authentic English cuisine– The Langham can woo its guests with the maximum traditional European elegance. The location of this hotel is outstanding, as it is easily accessible from China and Macau.
Besides, it is located at the center of the busy Tsim Sha Tsui, where you can find shopping centers and malls around. This hotel is consists of 498 deluxe rooms to comfort its guests after a long, tiring day.
- Address: 8 Peking Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Official website: http://www.langhamhotels.com/en/the-langham/hong-kong/rooms/.
- Pricing: $133.
- Nearest places to visit: Hong Kong Skyline, Sandbox VR, Rashmi Custom Tailors.
- Nearest station: Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station (5-minute walk).
#5. The Ritz-Carlton
If you want to stay in the tallest hotel in Hong Kong, the Ritz-Carlton will welcome you with warmth. This hotel is located on the 17th floor of the International Commerce Centre in West Kowloon, Hong Kong. Once you are in your room, you will be mesmerized by the top view of Central and Victoria Harbor from this hotel.
As soon as you enter the hotel, the crystal, and marble chandeliers, the decoration with rare black orchids and the plush corridors will blow your mind. Each room comprises of superior fabrics, plasma TV, deep tubs, rain showers, etc.
You can also enjoy spending time in the spa or at the indoor and outdoor pool. If you are having a trip to Hong Kong with kids, staying at the Ritz-Carlton will be full of fun as they can enjoy Ritz-kids Night Safari, where kids can enjoy camping in their parents’ room. With six restaurants, this hotel will also offer you a wide range of world cuisine to keep your taste buds calm.
- Address: International Commerce Centre (ICC), 1 Austin Rd W, West Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Official website: https://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/china/hong-kong/hotel-overview/contact
- Pricing: $418.
- Nearest places to visit: Victoria Harbor, Sky 100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, Madame Tussauds Hong Kong.
- Nearest station: Kowloon MTR Station (3-minute walk).
#6. InterContinental Hong Kong
If you are in the mood of a picnic while you are Hong Kong, booking rooms at this hotel will be the best thing to do. First of all, you can get a fantastic visual treat while watching the excellent view of the Hong Kong skyline from the side of Kowloon.
Besides, this hotel also justifies its name in every sector. Whether it is the interior decoration of the hotel or the cuisine, you will be spellbound by the effect of continental taste.
- Address: No. 18 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Official website: https://www.ihg.com/intercontinental/hotels/cn/zh/hong-kong/hkghc/hoteldetail?cm_mmc=GoogleMaps-_-IC-_-HK-_-HKGHC
- Pricing: $207.85.
- Nearest places to visit: Victoria Harbor, Golden Bauhinia Square, Madame Tussauds Hong Kong.
- Nearest station: Kowloon MTR Station (22 minutes).
#7. Hotel Stage
It is another boutique hotel in Hong Kong, which is perfect for spending your vacation in a significant way in this city. Located in Yau Me Tai, this hotel is known for its urban features, minimalistic architecture, and contemporary designs.
Hotel Stage is known for its hospitality towards guests where people can spend a few days without any tension. Whether you are on vacation or have come to Hong Kong for business a trip, staying in Hotel Stage is worthy.
- Address: 1 Chi Wo St, Jordan, Hong Kong.
- Official website: https://www.hotelstage.com/.
- Pricing: $105.53.
- Nearest places to visit: Temple Street Night Market, Peak Tower, Yaumetai Tin Hau Temple.
- Nearest station: Jordan MTR Station (3-minute walk).
#8. AMU Dreamhouse
While you are looking for cheap places to live in Hong Kong, this place will definitely on the top of your list. The first thing you will find the best here is the friendly and welcoming staff of this hotel.
The room service is high class here while you can also get other facilities like a shared lounge, free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, etc. There is also a snack bar where you can spend some time. The rooms come with the facilities of air-conditioning, flat-screen TV, and electric blankets.
- Address: Windsor Mansion, Room A-C, 1/F, 29-31 Chatham Rd S, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Official website: http://amu-dreamhouse.top-hotels-hong-kong.com/en/
- Pricing: $12
- Nearest places to visit: Sandbox VR, Rashmi Custom Tailors, Empire International Tailors
- Nearest station: East Tsim Sha Tsui MTR (4-minute walk)
#9. Hong Kong Hostel
If you are running tight on your budget but still want to enjoy Hong Kong at its best, you can limit the budget by staying in Hong Kong Hostel, which comes with lots of facilities, and you won’t repent at all.
As this hostel is located in Yau Tsim Mong District of Hong Kong, you can enjoy the place the most like it the paradise of shopaholics. If you want to go shopping for branded items, this is the perfect place to stay. You can also enjoy the free Wi-Fi service here.
- Address: Flat B2, 7/F, Tsim Sha Tsui Mansion, 87 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon., Yau Tsim Mong District, Hong Kong
- Official website: NA.
- Pricing: $12.
- Nearest places to visit: Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Victoria Harbor, Chungking Mansion/
- Nearest station: Tsim Sha Tsui MTR (5-minute walk).
#10. New Day Night Hotel
It is another budget hotel where you can stay comfortable while traveling to Hong Kong. The air-conditioned rooms are neat and clean, and you can get room service quickly.
You can also enjoy the free Wi-Fi connection at this hotel. If you make a bit of extra payment, you can have private parking. You can get the best support from the staff of the hotel. The location is also splendid as you will get the centers of shopping here.
- Address: Block D, Chungking Mansion, D8, E2, Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Official website: https://day-and-night-hk.book.direct/en-us
- Pricing: $15.
- Nearest places to visit: Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier, Victoria Harbor, Avenue of Stars.
- Nearest station: Star Ferry Terminal (5-minute walk).
#11. Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
How about staying in a hotel that gives you the feel of being in a resort? Yes, you can experience that exclusiveness while you book Grand Hyatt Hong Kong. Located in the Wan Chai District of Hong Kong, this hotel is the best place for the meetings of business people.
As it is a luxurious hotel, it is quite evident that you will find the best facilities you want to be in a hotel, but there is something unique that you can only get at Grand Hyatt. It is the dining on-site that is entirely exclusive.
There is Grand Hyatt Steakhouse, where you can find the best steaks, direct from the chef’s oven. Besides that, there are restaurants where you can find authentic Japanese food along with Italian cuisine and European Buffet. So, if you want to taste the adorable delicacies from different parts of the world, spending a day or two is a must here.
- Address: 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
- Official website: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/china/grand-hyatt-hong-kong/hkggh?src=corp_lclb_gmb_seo_aspac_hkggh
- Pricing: $243.75.
- Nearest places to visit: Ocean Park, IFC Mall, Temple Street Night Market.
- Nearest station: Shui On Centre (3-minute walk).
So, these are the best hotels that you can find in Hong Kong to make you are staying over there full of fun and excitement. There are luxurious hotels along with the budget ones. So, you can choose as per your requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it better to stay in Kowloon or Hong Kong Island?
HongKong Island is a more lively and energetic area to stay where Kowloon has more old-fashioned homes and neighborhoods.
How many days in Hong Kong is enough?
Being Hongkong a very small area, 4-5 days are more than enough to explore the city if you plan it well.
Can you walk from Kowloon to Hong Kong Island?
No. You cannot walk from Kowloon to Hongkong. Either book a cab or taxi or take a private car from your hotel.
What is the best month to visit Hong Kong?
September to December are the best months to visit Hongkong as it is less humid in these months.