Last Updated on December 14, 2022
Terms and Conditions
The website of GlobeVisit is designed to assist travelers in booking flight tickets and making hotel reservations across the world.
We suggest that before using this travel portal for making any reservations, please read and accept all the clauses mentioned herein as “Terms and Conditions”.
Your usage of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions mentioned in this document. The prescribed clauses are associated with all kinds of booking-related transactions taking place on our site and are sanctioned under the legal obligations.
In the “Terms and Conditions” mentioned herein, “we”, “our”, and “us” refer to GlobeVisit and its affiliates; whereas, “you”, “their”, “user” or “customers” refer to those, who are using (www.GlobeVisit.com) website with a purpose to visit, compare, and book flights, make hotel reservations, and avail other travel offers and packages showcased on the site.
Your use of the site implies your acceptance of fares offered by GlobeVisit and its affiliate websites. You also accept that fares displayed on our travel portal are a result of an arrangement between associated Travel Suppliers (Airlines and hotels) and GlobeVisit, which might also include certain fees charged by us for offering our services.
Booking flight tickets, or making hotel reservations by you with any of our travel suppliers through this website, implies that you approve GlobeVisit and its collaborators in your sole discretion to book travel services on your behalf with the travel supplier of your choice for the total amount displayed that includes any applicable charges, fees, or taxes associated to the services you are willing to avail.
GlobeVisit shall not be held liable for any error appearing or posted on the website, as we serve as an independent online platform and hold no control on fare changes made by the end suppliers. Additionally, we are not responsible for any failure of end suppliers from whom you have availed the travel services through this website.
GlobeVisit is an independent online travel portal and has no interference or role in the functioning of the end supplier including airlines and hotels. Moreover, we don’t have control over any situation, where the supplier fails to provide you with the services because of any adverse situation, including without limitation to, extreme weather conditions, government orders, strike, curfew, a natural calamity. We do not provide any guarantee for services offered by any external supplier and we cannot be held liable for any refund from any loss however, caused, by the use of any of the content, offers, or links to other sites embedded in this website.
In a situation, where the end supplier fails to provide you the services post confirmation of the booking and you have already made the payment, we are not responsible for any refund. All the refunds shall be initiated from the supplier’s end or the insurance covering such defaults if any, or as per the applicable law.
GlobeVisit is not accountable or liable to answer for any undertaking carried out by the end supplier that is beyond our control.
GlobeVisit shall not be held responsible for any error, injury, act, damage, loss, accident, omission, non-performance, delay, any consequence, or irregularity happened thereof, because of the neglect, or default of any end supplier including but not limited to airlines and hotels.
GlobeVisit holds no control on any amendments, or changes made in fares, flight schedule, and accommodations by the end-supplier after the payment has been made and the customer has received the confirmation.
GlobeVisit must not be held responsible for any cancelation taking place due to weather conditions/government orders/strike/curfew/natural calamity/other unforeseen reasons, which affects your travel booking made with us. GlobeVisit is not liable to describe the elements included in the travel products and services offered by any of our end service providers, including but not limited to listed services ratings, offers, discounts, and photographs.
GlobeVisit doesn’t have any accountability of the currency conversion fee or final currency rates, which you might need to pay for any international reservations and booking made through our website. You agree and accept that currency rates are subject to change and are updated regularly based on the economic conditions and the fares displayed on the website are in native currency.
Once the tickets have been issued and payment has been received by the end service provider, we don’t recommend making any cancelation because many tickets may be non-refundable under any circumstances or there may be certain cancelation fee applicable. Getting the refunds is entirely the decision of the service provider.
GlobeVisit has no control over the fares printed on your airline tickets that include tickets booked under specific fare (lower or higher than the collected fare), and bulk fare.
Discounts and offers posted on our website might vary by airline, cabin class, travel season (high, low or shoulder season), destination, and advance notice provided. GlobeVisit does not guarantee or take any responsibility concerning other advertiser’s services and products that are published and promoted on our website.
Upon booking any services through our website, an agreement may be established between you and the end supplier. In such a case, additional Terms & Conditions may apply to your reservation or booking.
We suggest you to read the clauses mentioned in the “Terms & Conditions” available on the travel supplier’s official website.
By registering, visiting, or using our site, with the intent to inquire or book the services posted, promoted, and displayed on the GlobeVisit.com, and by clicking on “I have read and agree to the terms and conditions,” you hereby acknowledge that:
- You are a prospective service user.
- You are authorized to enter these Terms and Conditions.
- You authorize us for the transfer of payment concerning the services availed through the website.
- You agree to abide by all the rules incorporated in these Terms and Conditions and any other documents associated by reference herein.
There are some specific suppliers that might ask you to deposit cash or show a credit card at the time of check-in to replenish added costs applied during your stay or while using the travel-related service you booked through our website.
Such payments done to the end suppliers don’t reflect on the payment invoice received by GlobeVisit against the booked services including your car, hotel, or flight.
You agree that any breach or contravention made against the rules of the end suppliers might result in void booking(s). The supplier holds the complete right to deny you from availing the services you booked and the process of refund is subject to supplier’s policy.
Restrictions of Liability/Disclaimer
GlobeVisit or its collaborators cannot be held responsible under any circumstances for damages occurred, including, but not limited to virus attacks to the customer’s computer, loss of data, and other technical damages; while using their account or browsing, downloading any data text, images, video, audio, or other information from GlobeVisit or data associated with any email or links sent to you by GlobeVisit.
GlobeVisit or its collaborators/affiliates cannot be held liable or accountable under any circumstances for any injury, claim, direct or indirect damage, loss, punitive, consequential or incidental damages of any kind (including without limitation, loss, profits, lost business, or lost savings), be it mentioned in contract, strict liability, tort, or otherwise, that occur out of or are in any way connected with the use, or the inability to use the site or its services or the travel reservations booked through GlobeVisit, despite being advised of the possibility of such damages.
Under no circumstances, our collaborators and distributors’ liabilities will go beyond the total charges set forth in the itinerary that result in such accountability. Any cause of action or claim, which is the result of your access and use of, or availing the products and/or services from the site, which was presented within one-hundred and eighty (180) days from the date on which such claim arose or action took place or transaction was completed.
Applicable or laws set forth might not cover the limitation or exclusion of liability of such consequential and incidental damages. Thus, the limitation mentioned above might not be applicable in your case.
By accessing GlobeVisit’s website, you agree and accept that GlobeVisit and its affiliates are not responsible for any loss, however, caused by your access to any of the content, offers, or links to other sites integrated into this website.
GlobeVisit is an independent online travel agency and has no direct association with any end-service providers. We only promote, sell, and accept reservations of travel products and services, including but not limited to flights, hotels, meals, tours, cruises, travel insurance, etc. We cannot be held accountable for any default concerning products and services made available by the suppliers through our website.
Price Match Guarantee
GlobeVisit strives to offer travel related services and products including flight tickets and hotel reservations at the most competitive prices so that the customers never fall out of expectations when they choose us for travel booking.
In case you find airfares of the same flight on Major Competitor’s site (Online Travel Agency), which is lower than what we have offered you, or if you find that fares have been dropped; in such a case, we recommend you contact our customer service within 4 hours of flight booking.
Major Competitor (Online Travel Agency) refers to the U.S.A based Online Travel agencies that are into the same business like us. Some of them include Orbitz.com, Priceline.com, Travelocity.com, and Expedia.com.
Same flight itinerary refers to the condition, where each element of your existing booking with us including airline, itinerary (Source, destination, and spoke), flight number(s), date(s), cabin class, seat type, and the numbers of passengers matches with the one you find in Major Competitor (Online Travel Agency)’s website.
Available for booking refers to the condition, where the itinerary you booked for yourself through our website was available with Major Competitor (Online Travel Agency)’s site for booking at the time you contacted us.
Exceptions to the Price Match Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee doesn’t apply on bookings including bulk booking, “Web Only” fares, student travel, military travel, or any fare error.
- Price Match Policy is not applicable on fares that are available only by applying a coupon or any other promotional offer made available exclusively to you or fares availed through corporate discounts, membership program sites, group travel deals, charter, incentive, meeting, convention, rewards program, or consolidator fares.
- Moreover, the Price Match policy doesn’t apply on bookings that fall under “bidding” or “auction” or if the tickets are termed as “opaque”.
- Opaque tickets refer to those bookings, where airline booking details are not disclosed until the ticket has been issued and payments have been made.
- Price Match Guarantee is applicable only on selected air carriers.
Your use of this website signifies your acceptance to irreversibly waive any profess made against GlobeVisit, and its collaborators, subsidiaries employees (officers, executives, managers, contractors, agents, directors). Owing to your acceptance, GlobeVisit, its associates, collaborators, staffs (officers, executives, managers, contractors, agents, directors) would not be held accountable for the following circumstances:
- Delayed departure, missed connections, terminations of service, substitutions of accommodations, or changes in fares.
- Inconvenience, mental distress, loss of enjoyment, or other similar situations.
- Any damage, loss to property occurred or injury to any person caused due to any default, negligence, or any other unlawful act or failure of the end supplier.
- Any double-booking of reservations or cancelation, which is beyond our control.
- Any claim occurred, which has a connection with your airline or other transportation service provider, or other features performed (or not) or occurring (or not) in connection with your itinerary.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for flights that are missed (no show), canceled, or any schedule changes made by the airline.
Protecting Your Security
In order to confirm that your credit card, debit card or other mode of transaction is not being used without your consent, we might call you to authenticate your details including, but not limited to name on the card, registered contact details and address submitted by you at the time of booking to avoid any breach caused by any third party.
Your acceptance to the Terms & Conditions set henceforth, signifies that you authorize us to initiate the verification process as mentioned herein.
In such a validation process, you accept and agree that personal details that you have shared with GlobeVisit may be disclosed to a registered Credit Card Agency, which might save all your details or part of it as a record.
Please be assured that the credit card authentication process is carried out with intent to verify the customer’s identity to avoid any loss or damage. This process in no way signifies that we do a credit check, which might affect your credit ratings. All information submitted by the users or customers are securely processed as per the Data Protection Act of 1998.
Clause of Warrant
You agree to assure GlobeVisit and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, any of its suppliers (airline, hotel, and travel insurance company), employees and staff (agents, managers, officers, and directors) to take responsibility of any claims, causes of action, damages, losses, or any other costs incurred by you and associated third party as a result of:
- Violation of any law or clauses of any supplier, affiliates or collaborators done by you,
- Your refusal to this contract,
- Your use of our website.
If you disagree with a travel product or service supplier(s), which includes, without any limitations to airlines, hotels, railroads, cruise lines, and activities suppliers, tour operators and consolidators, traveler service providers and insurance providers, you release us, our affiliate partners, joint ventures and their respective officers, managers, directors, agents and employees from demands, claims, and damages (direct, indirect, incidental, and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes.
- Your age is more than 18 years.
- You are a potential service user.
- You are legally eligible to read the clauses and rules mentioned in the stated Terms and Conditions.
- You possess the authority to transfer the payment for the services availed through the website.
- All information and details shared by you on the website are true, accurate, and complete.
- You agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions and any other documents incorporated by reference herein.
- Your use of this website is limited, but not restricted to making or managing travel reservations for yourself or on behalf of someone.
- GlobeVisit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to request related documentation for any bookings that require validation from the cardholder. A cancelation may occur if the requested documents are not provided.
Ticket Purchase or Making Reservation
Please note that all prices are quoted in US dollars.
In case, when you visit GlobeVisit.com with the purpose of making travel reservations or bookings for another person, it is your sole accountability to inform the person(s) (i) about the Terms & Conditions applicable on every booking and reservations (ii) all rules and restrictions applicable (iii) you are booking flight tickets on their behalf.
When you visit our website with the purpose to make travel reservations, you agree and accept that (i) You are financially responsible for using the site (ii) You are responsible for the use of your account by others (iii) You are held accountable for any bookings made by people through your account.
Please note that under any circumstances, any speculative, false, or fraudulent booking will be considered void or invalid.
Disclosure of Information:
Furthermore, in references to the conditions, where you make use of any of the site features for uploading material on the site, or try establishing contact with any other users of the site, you must adhere to the clauses as applicable.
To ensure that the security and integrity of our services are safeguarded, any material you upload on this site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we reserve the right in our sole discretion to use, copy, store, distribute and disclose to third parties. Additionally, we also reserve the right to disclose your identity, if anyone claims that the data you uploaded to our site are not appropriate and violate the laws applicable.
Resolution of Disputes
GlobeVisit considers the customer’s satisfaction as their utmost priority and strives to provide them with the experiences beyond their expectations. However, in case, any disagreement or dispute crops up between customer and GlobeVisit, we would strive to resolve the issues as promptly as possible in a fair and cost-effective way.
We strongly suggest you, prior to taking any action, please get in touch with our customer service help desk by calling at +1-844-307-7306 or email your concern or complaint at [email protected] so that we can look into the matter and address it promptly.
Or else, establish an agreement, where both the parties agree to resolve any issue, dispute, or controversy cropped up in relation to your use of the site, these Terms & Conditions, termination, breach, enforcement, thereof, or due to our relationship in connection with the site or these or previous versions of these Terms & Conditions (each, a “Claim”), in accordance with one of the subsections of this Resolution of Disputes section below or as otherwise mutually agreed by the parties in writing.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction Clause
This Agreement shall be governed by and apply to customers based on the internal laws of the United States and both the parties agree that in case of any dispute arising from or concerning this Agreement shall be resolved in the courts of the United States.
GlobeVisit grants you a limited, non-transferable license to use this site in accordance with the terms and conditions set herein.
- You must only use GlobeVisit to make legitimate airline ticket booking and hotel reservations and shall no way use this website for any other intent or purposes, including without limitation, making any speculative, false or fraudulent booking or reservation.
- You shall not make any travel reservation in the name of any fictional identity.
- You must not use any device, software that would adversely affect or be expected to affect the normal functioning of our travel portal.
- You must not take any action that might impose a burden on the functionality and infrastructure of the GlobeVisit.
- You are not allowed to publish or propagate any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, threatening, indecent, pornographic, profane, or inflammatory material or anything that could constitute or encourage acts or omissions that would result in criminal offense or attempt to commit an unlawful offense, or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Furthermore, you are not allowed to post any information which (a) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy, (b) is protected by patent, copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, without the written consent of the owner of such right, (c) contains a virus, bug, other harmful solicited file or program, or (d) is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade or competition. You shall be solely accountable for any loss or damages following any compromise of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights, or any other impairment resulting from your use of this site.
GlobeVisit shall not be held accountable for any damage or loss, including distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically malicious files that might infect or attack your computer, laptop or any other mobile device, however; caused by using the site or downloading links to other sites embedded on this website.
GlobeVisit, in its sole discretion, holds the right to terminate your use, or suspend your GlobeVisit account; making your reservations in your name void if we find you violating the rules and conditions mentioned above.
Links to Third Party Websites
GlobeVisit.com has many embedded links to other websites that help the users and visitors to browse the offers made available by various travel suppliers. Additionally, the site consists of advertisement content of other suppliers (both travel-related or unrelated).
We have no association with any third party and we, in no way endorse any such suppliers. By accessing GlobeVisit’s site, you acknowledge that GlobeVisit is not responsible for any loss, however, caused, by the use of any of the content, offers, or links to other sites integrated into GlobeVisit.com and its affiliate website.
Booking Terminologies and Restrictions
To complete a travel reservation or booking, the following steps shall be carried out to ensure its authenticity:
GlobeVisit invites all of you to make an offer of the travel services and products made available for purchase on www.GlobeVisit.com. In order to make a service offer, make sure you have clicked or tapped on “Confirm Booking” on the payment page of the site.
Once you have clicked on “Confirmed booking” and initiated the booking, you cannot withdraw it, as you have made an offer to GlobeVisit. You, clicking on ‘Confirm Booking’ signify your acceptance and confirmation to purchase the travel service from the relevant Travel Supplier(s).
GlobeVisit holds the right in its sole discretion to accept your booking request on behalf of the relevant Travel Supplier or deny it.
Please note that the notification sent to the passenger(s) via email is just an acknowledgment that their booking request has been successfully received hence, it in no way signifies the booking confirmation.
In order to process your booking or reservation request, our team will go ahead and check the availability of services from the end-supplier. Once we receive the confirmation from the supplier about the availability of your requested travel offer, we will initiate the process of your booking further.
Please note that contract adhering to the relevant booking is only valid if full payment has been received.
The contract between you and the end supplier/service provider will be valid only in relation to services confirmed through email along with ticket numbers, confirmed reservation receipt.
GlobeVisit cannot guarantee the price, availability and/or dates of travel until the contract has been established between you and your end service provider and the ticket has been issued in your name.
Please note that after you have received the email of booking confirmation and tickets have been issued in your name, you can only cancel or amend the details of your booking as per the applicable law and the Terms & Conditions mentioned herein.
The entire booking process will be adhering to end supplier’s Terms and conditions, including airline and hotel, car rentals, and attractions. GlobeVisit reserves the right to modify the reservation procedure at any time, with changes automatically taking effect from the date such changes are posted on the Site.
All through your travel, government-issued photo ID is a mandatory document that every passenger must carry for smooth security checks at airports, hotels and car rental locations. Additionally, you may be required to produce such IDs at many tourist spots and attractions.
The Government-issued ID along with the proof of citizenship (Passport) is mandatory to be carried while traveling to any international destination (for most countries outside of the United States). Carrying and producing necessary documents including but not limited to passport, government-issued photo ID, visas is the sole responsibility of the passengers, otherwise, you might be denied boarding the plane.
Please note that GlobeVisit, its collaborators or partners shall not be held accountable or you in no way will be eligible for any refund, if you are a no show, or denied boarding by the supplier or airport authority.
Government entry/exit fees may apply, depending on your destination. This is your sole responsibility and will be additional to your booking charges.
GlobeVisit in its sole discretion reserves the right to correct errors or amend in any advertised price. In case it is applicable, we will provide you with the option to cancel your existing reservation or pay the price difference that arises after an increase in fares from your provided credit or debit card, prior to your departure.
On the same booking, all travelers must travel on the same itinerary. You are no way allowed to add or delete any passenger on the existing booking.
Frequent traveler points and/or miles may or may not be available for any portion of your booking. You must check this with the relevant Travel Supplier.
After booking has been confirmed and tickets have been issued, you are not allowed to transfer or change the name(s) or destination(s) mentioned in your existing bookings. Your booking will be fulfilled on the delivery date set out in your ticket information email or, if no delivery date is specified, then on the date the ticket is issued, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Fees and Exceptions
In addition to each Travel Supplier’s cost and fees, GlobeVisit may charge a service fee as mentioned below. All GlobeVisit fees are charged according to per-passenger and per-ticket and are normally non-refundable.
|Post-Ticketing Service Fees For GlobeVisit|
|Cancellation and Refunds to Existing Tickets.||Air – Economy (Amount Per Ticket)||Air – Business/First (Amount Per Ticket)|
|Void/Cancel (Within 24 Hours) – US Origin Bookings||$75||$100||$150||$200|
|Void/Cancel (Same day before Midnight) – NON US Origin||$75||$100||$150||$200|
|Changes to Existing Tickets.||$50||$100||$150||$200|
|Changes to Existing Tickets.||Air – Economy (Amount Per Ticket)||Air – Business/First (Amount Per Ticket)|
|Cancellation with Refund (Beyond 24 hrs for US Origin Bookings/ Beyond Midnight for Non US Origin Bookings)||20%||25%||30%||35%|
|Voluntary Changes- (Changes to Itinerary, Dates , Route etc)||20%||25%||30%||35%|
|Special Service on Existing Tickets.||Air – Economy (Amount Per Ticket)||Air – Business/First (Amount Per Ticket)|
|Agent Assisted Waivers ( Death/Bereavement Duplicate Infant Medical Military Name Change Name Correction No Show Reinstate Routing Changes Ticket Validity UNMR Visa/Schengen Visa Issues )||$50||$100||$150||$200|
|Pre-Ticketing Service Fees For GlobeVisit ( New Booking )|
|Ticket Value in USD||Domestic ( With in US and Canada )||International (Out side US and Canada)|
|Ticket Value less then $300.00||$50||$75|
|Ticket Value Between $300.00 – $400||$75||$100|
|Ticket Value Between $500.00 – $600||$100||$150|
|Ticket value above $600.00||$200||$300|
|Pre-Ticketing Service Fees For GlobeVisit ( CARS )|
|Duration||Same Pick Up Location||Different Pick Location|
|Duration Less then 48 Hrs ( 2 Days )||$10||$20|
|Between 48Hrs – 96Hrs||$20||$30|
|More then 96Hrs ( 4 Days )||$100||$200|
|Pre-Ticketing Service Fees For GlobeVisit ( Hotels )|
|No. Of Nights||Less then 2 Nights ( Charge per night )||More then 2 Nights|
|Hotel Value less then $100.00||15%||10%|
|Hotel Value Between $100.00 – $250.00||25%||20%|
|Hotel Value Between $250.00 – $500.00||30%||25%|
|Hotel value above $500.00||35%||30%|
Airline’s Contract of Carriage
The terms and clauses mentioned in this agreement are adhering to the terms of each Airline’s contract of carriage. All the passengers hold the right in their sole discretion to read and understand the full text of the contract of carriage at the airport or city ticket offices. Moreover, the passenger can request the airline to send the contract of carriage via mail or through any other service.
The terms of the contract of carriage may include:
(a) Claim restrictions, including time periods within which passengers must file a claim or bring an action against the airline for its acts or omissions or those of its agents;
(b) Limits on the airline’s liability in case of personal injury or death of passengers, and for loss, damage, or delay of goods and baggage, including fragile or perishable goods;
(c) Rules about reconfirmation of reservations, check-in times, and refusal to carry;
(d) Rights of the airline to change terms of the contract;
(e) Rights of the airline and limitations concerning delay or failure to perform service, including schedule changes, substitution of alternate airline or aircraft, and rerouting.
Pricing, Taxes/Fees, and Payment
The total price quoted to you includes all the fees, charges and applicable taxes to airfares, hotel stay, car hire and other travel elements you picked at the time of booking through GlobeVisit, unless specified otherwise in your ticket sent to you via email or in these Terms & Conditions. Moreover, you might be liable to pay other charges, including but not limited to fuel surcharges, security, seat reservation, hotel incidentals, baggage fees as applicable, which will be charged by the end-supplier at the time of check-in. You agree and accept all the charges applied to you by the end service provider. In case of any concern, we suggest you contacting the airline directly, as GlobeVisit holds no control over such fees and applicable charges.
The fares offered to you on GlobeVisit to avail or purchase travel service(s) of your choice do not incorporate collision damage waiver, liability insurance, personal effects protection, personal accident insurance, drop-off charges, sky racks or incidental room charges at the hotel, gas, and child safety seats. The above-mentioned charges must be paid at the time of check-in at the hotel and/or during or before car rental pick-up.
Please note that the fares offered to you on GlobeVisit at the time of booking do not include or incorporate any additional fuel surcharges or other surcharges, which might apply to you and will be collected by specific end service providers or concerned authorities. It is the sole responsibility of the passengers to pay such charges as applicable.
It is the sole accountability of the passengers to produce valid or authentic credit or debit cards at the time booking to initiate the payment process.
GlobeVisit accepts all credit and debit cards with authentic billing addresses. Upon producing your credit or debit card to initiate the payment, you grant permission at your discretion to GlobeVisit or authorized a third party to process your payment for the total amount of your booking.
It is the sole liability of the passenger to produce valid credit or debit card at the time of hotel check-in and/or at the time car hire pickup to authenticate the card usage and/or to secure any additional charges. Please note that the cardholder, whose credit or debit card you are willing to produce must be one of the travelers listed on your booking.
Please note that all offers, fares, and arrangements for sale may be subject to:
- eligibility, seating, advance purchase, or other restrictions;
- change without prior notice;
- booking validation restrictions of up to one year (if any extension allowed, restricted/ penalties as applicable);
- date of travel, number of days, holidays, seasons, blackout dates, stopovers, and/or wait listing restrictions;
- other conditions/restrictions.
A booking will not be considered as complete until confirmed or a ticket has been issued. In order to avoid any loss or damage that might happen to our customers, we will authenticate the billing address and credit card verification number provided to us are correct with the specific credit/debit card so that we charge it to initiate the payment process for the amount you have availed the service from GlobeVisit.
Until the authentication or verification process has been completed, the fare quoted to you is subject to change. GlobeVisit cannot be held responsible, if any credit or debit card produced by you gets declined or the issuing company or a travel provider declines the transaction or we are unable to verify the debit/credit card billing address and/or credit/debit card verification number.
Additionally, GlobeVisit cannot be held accountable if any changes in fare happen during our verification process or post verification. In case, the fare selected is no more available, you will be provided with an approval code on your credit card. If the transaction fails, this issued approval code may credit the amount from your bank account on a temporary basis.
In case, your itinerary includes an ultimate destination or stop in a country that is not the country of departure you selected at the time of booking, in such situations, a treaty known as the “Warsaw Convention” might apply to your entire travel, including any portion or entirely within the country of origin or destination.
Please note that when the “Warsaw Convention” applies to your trip, the liability of certain air carriers gets limited in case of death, loss of belongings like baggage or injury to passengers.
Advice to International Travelers
Those passengers, who have embarked on a journey that includes an ultimate destination or a stop in a country, which is different from its departure country are entitled to the treaties including, Warsaw Convention and Montreal Convention.
Please note that when “Warsaw Convention” and “Montreal Convention” apply to your trip, the liability of certain air carriers gets limited in case of death, loss of belongings like baggage or injury to passengers.
In order to avail additional protection to your trip, we suggest you opt for travel insurance from any travel company.
Please note, under Montreal Convention or Warsaw Convention, where the liability of certain air carriers gets limited, these travel insurances remain unaffected. We recommend you contact the airline or insurance company for more details.
Changes to Flights Already Booked
Conventionally, most of the airline tickets, hotels, cars, packages and cruises do not have the policy to make any amendments or changes to the booking, including but not limited to name, date of travel, number of passengers, etc. We are not responsible or must not be held liable for any adverse effect due to modification in the original itinerary as requested by the passenger.
In the case of flight cancelation by the airline due to adverse weather conditions or other mishaps, GlobeVisit shall not be held accountable for any loss occurring thereof.
Cancelation/ Modification Policy
GlobeVisit always strives to provide its users/customers with excellent assistance concerning airline ticket booking, hotel reservations, and car hire. On that account, we have crafted a descriptive cancelation/modification policy so that passengers have complete knowledge of the cancelation and refund process. The clauses and terms mentioned herein are flexible as well as rigid at the same time and have been drafted on the basis of supplier policy.
All the requests for cancelations/amendments concerning airline flight reservations must be initiated only via phone by speaking to our customer service representative. However, we will only process the cancelation petition, if the below-mentioned criteria have been met:
- If the passenger(s) has requested for cancelation or amendment to our customer service representative by directly calling them through our dedicated customer service number.
- If the supplier/airlines policy has the scope to process the cancelation and amendment requests.
- If your flight booking doesn’t come under exclusive deals and offers.
- If the airline has not processed the reservation and the status of the booking shows pending.
- If the flight gets canceled due to weather conditions/strike /natural calamity/ curfew /government orders/other unforeseen reasons.
GlobeVisit doesn’t suggest any amendments to online flight bookings once they’re made. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, whether to or not to carry out the changing process that is related to postponement or rescheduling of the existing flight booking. GlobeVisit cannot be held responsible for any adverse effect due to changes in the existing booking as requested by the passenger.
In case, the airline cancels the flight in the event of adverse weather conditions or other mishaps, GlobeVisit shall not be held accountable for any loss occurred thereof.
Usually, service fees charged by the travel agency, the airline tickets, and trip protection insurance availed by you at the time of booking are not refundable, if it’s been more than 24 hours of the booking. However, we will only consider the refund requisition if the below-mentioned criteria have been met:
If the passenger(s) has filed the petition for waiver or refund to our customer service representative via call, and if the fare rules of the airline or designated end supplier have the preset policy to process the refunds;
- Refund requests would only be considered as valid, when the passenger is not a “no show.” In case, the passenger doesn’t appear at the airport on time before the scheduled departure of the flight, he/she will fall in the ‘no show” criteria. Please note that “no show” bookings are not eligible for any refund.
- If we are able to secure waivers from suppliers to process this requested refund.
GlobeVisit holds no power in providing a designated time frame that might take to initiate and process the passenger’s requested refund. The entire process of refund requests is carried out in a fixed progression or order. Once the passenger has asked for a refund of the booking from our travel agent over the phone; he/she will then receive an email notification sent by us that their refund request has been received.
The notification sent to the passenger(s) via email is just an acknowledgment that their request has been successfully received and provides them with a unique tracking number; hence, it in no way signifies that the passenger is eligible for a refund.
Once we receive your refund request, we will initiate the process and start working with the suppliers such as airlines to generate a waiver based on airline rules and shall notify you of the supplier decision.
Service fees charged by us for the original flight bookings are non-refundable. Getting the refunds from the airlines is entirely the decision of the end suppliers. Once the airline agrees for the refund, it might take 7 or more working days for the refunded amount to appear on your credit/ debit card statement. In general, there is a specific penalty charged by all suppliers against the refund.
The total time for the refund process might take 60-90 days from the time of placing the refund and cancelation request for receiving credit in your account. Apart from the airline’s refund penalties, GlobeVisit will charge a post-ticketing service fee, as applicable. All refund fees are imposed on a per-passenger, per-ticket basis. The waiver will only be appraised if the requested refund has been approved by the supplier and when the airline rules have a scope for such refunds. If such a refund is not accepted by the airline, we will refund you our post-ticketing service fees applicable, but it is not applicable to our booking fees for the original travel reservations or bookings.
- The promo codes issued by GlobeVisit are only valid on online bookings. However, most of such promotional codes can only be issued by talking to our customer service representative over the phone.
- If you wish to receive promo codes via email, we suggest subscribing to our newsletter.
- Promo codes sent to you are exclusive to the customers, and non-transferable, which cannot be combined with another offer, cannot be sold or bartered. Additionally, they cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The maximum discount from all GlobeVisit promo codes is up to 30%.
In order to avail the discount offered to you in the form of a promo code, on the payment page, enter a valid promo code. If you don’t enter the exclusive promo code sent to you, then you would not be able to avail the discount.
In case, you face any technical error, where you are unable to apply the coupon code; in such case, you hold the right to deny availing flight or other travel services. Please note, you are not allowed to apply the coupon code after the payment has been done and the ticket has been issued.
Please note, the promo code sent to the customers via mail is subject to change and can be amended or withdrawn anytime without notice.
FARE CHANGES AND POST PAYMENT PRICE GUARANTEE
You may be notified if there are any changes in the airfares before the payment is processed. Once you receive such notification, you have the right to accept or decline the transaction. On declining, you will not be charged with anything.
GlobeVisit’s Post Payment Price Guarantee
Upon successful processing of the payment (credit/debit card), GlobeVisit guarantees to block the total final quoted price of the airline tickets irrespective of any changes in the price of airfare.
PAYMENT ACCEPTANCE POLICY
- Credit and debit cards issued in the United States, Canada and many other countries are accepted. Also, we agree to accept AE/AP billing addresses.
- If the form of payment (credit/debit card, or any other mode) is not accepted due to any reason, you will be informed within 24 hours. For noncredit/debit card payment methods, it may take more than 24 hours.
- Your credit/debit card may be charged (in US dollars) in multiple stages totaling the final total price.
- Hotel bookings are only confirmed once the confirmation details are sent to the email provided at the time of your reservation. In certain cases, you may be asked for a pre-payment to receive confirmation.
For ensuring the protection in case of high-risk transactions, such transactions will not be processed until our credit card verification team has verified them as- safe to process. For validating such transactions that may be high in risk, we may contact you or your bank.
- A majority of the tickets are electronic or e-tickets, but in some reservations, a paper ticket will be issued.
- For reservations where e-tickets cannot be issued, GlobeVisit will send paper tickets through a safe delivery mode (a reputed courier company). For this service, the shipping charges that are applicable will be deducted from the credit holder’s account as per the charges published on the site. Hence, we suggest you check the shipping charges before making any bookings.
- These shipping charges are shown before the booking is made and you may choose not to proceed with the purchase of tickets to avoid these charges.
- GlobeVisit is not liable for the delivery company’s fault. We will try to redeliver, however, provide no guarantee for timely redelivery. In a case, where you give a wrong address, you will be entitled to pay an additional amount as fees to the delivery company for changing the address. You will be charged on the credit card you have used for the payment. If an electronic ticket is issued, the ticket information will be available on the site.
PAYMENTS: CREDIT CARDS/DEBIT CARDS
- All credit cards must possess a verified billing address of the U.S., Canadian or any other country.
- There is no guarantee for bookings and fares until they are ticketed by the supplier.
- Bookings for flights and hotels are not guaranteed unless you get a confirmation number by email.
- At the time when you share your credit or debit card details to make a purchase, we request for approval for the amount of your anticipated transaction and hold it on a temporary basis. If, due to any reason, we are not able to proceed with the confirmation of your booking, you won’t be charged. We will then request that such hold be released by your bank. These funds are subject to the hold and will not be available to you for other purposes.
- When your card gets declined for any reason, you will be notified within 72 hours.
- Submitting the credit card does not automatically guarantee any reservation.
GlobeVisit will not be held responsible if your credit or debit card does not get approved or charged due to some reasons. For example, your airline could not confirm the booking or sufficient funds not available in the credit card.
In a situation where airfares may have increased, you will be given alternate options and you have the right to cancel the booking at no extra cost. When the booking is ticketed at the price initially quoted to you, the ticket cannot be canceled and refunded.
GlobeVisit uses strict safety measures for the processing of credit card payments. Fake transactions, if any, are reported to the airlines, airport security, and other federal and state law enforcement.
You agree to be held responsible for any and all credit card transactions. You accept not to dispute charges after making a successful purchase and your tickets and/or other products have been shipped to you or delivered by email confirmation.
You agree to repay GlobeVisit in case of credit card disputes or chargeback where you have actually purchased a service on our website.
Most of the transactions made through credit cards over a call with our Customer Support are recorded and are available as a proof in case of any dispute.
In online payments, credit card transactions are approved when a user accepts these Terms & Conditions and continues to make a booking.
For ensuring the protection in case of high-risk transactions, such transactions will not be processed unless our credit card verification team has verified them as- safe to process. For validating such transactions that may be high in risk, we may contact you or your bank.
DECLINED CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
During the transaction process, if your credit card declines, the transaction will not be processed and we will try to send you notifications within 72 hours via email. Please note that the fare including any other booking details are not guaranteed. So, if there is any change in the airfare, you hold the right to cancel the booking without paying anything extra. Also, you will not be charged any service fees for the same.
SPECIAL REQUESTS: SEATS, MEALS, FREQUENT FLYER
Special requests for seats, meals, frequent flyers and other services are only requests. And any fees that we charge from you for catering such requests on your behalf are not eligible for a refund. There is no guarantee that you will be assigned the same seats as requested by you. We also do not promise that requests for meals, frequent flyers, etc. will be entertained by the airline.
So, we suggest you get in touch directly with the airline you are flying with to confirm these requests before the departure date.
BAGGAGE POLICY AND FEES
For any extra baggage that you carry, every airline charges an excess baggage fee. Most airlines charge baggage fees even for the first bag checked-in. If you want to avoid paying extra for your baggage, we recommend you travel light.
Normally, the baggage fee ranges from $15 up to $200. It may be more in some cases depending on the dimensions and weight of the bag and is charged for every checked bag. You will have to pay this fee directly to the airline. We try to keep the table of baggage fees updated but we still suggest you contact the airline directly for confirming the latest fees on checked baggage and policies.
BAGGAGE POLICY FOR CONNECTING FLIGHTS
If your itinerary involves two or more airlines, you will have to claim your bags at the connecting airport and check-in again with the baggage to continue your journey. If traveling with excess baggage, you will be charged extra by each airline.
PURCHASING OPTIONAL AIRLINE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
We may give you an option to purchase services such as checked baggage and pre-reserved seat assignment depending on the airline(s) in your itinerary. But you will have to pay extra for availing such services. This fee will be in addition to the ticket cost.
Any fees that we charge from you for catering such requests on your behalf are not eligible for a refund. We do not guarantee that such requests will be honored by the airline(s).
We strongly advise you to check the airline’s restrictions imposed on purchasing the optional products and services.
You agree that GlobeVisit is only a marketing agent concerning any airline optional services and products. You also agree that our complete liability to you arising out of or in connection with the request for any optional services and products through us is limited to the purchase cost of such services or products. For resolving any issues concerning the use and availability of such optional services and products, we strongly encourage you to contact the operating carrier.
FLIGHT CANCELATIONS/ SCHEDULE CHANGES
Schedule changes in flights or cancelations may occur due to:
- An airport terminal or gate changes
- Peak/ high/low travel seasons
- Natural disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanoes, etc.
- Civil unrest
- Fuel prices
As per the policy, GlobeVisit will not be held responsible for the flights that are missed, canceled, or not connecting due to any schedule changes by the airlines.
Policy on Schedule Changes
Policies related to the schedule changes may vary depending on the airline and are beyond our control.
Any changes in the flights may occur due to the operational requirements of each airline. These changes (in time, flight number, routing, departure/arrival dates, or cancelations) are often a prediction of travel needs for a future date but can also reflect changes on the same day. Cancelations in flights happen when an airline has stopped its service on certain days of the week or stopped or temporarily canceled service to some cities.
GlobeVisit makes every effort to inform the customer in case there are any schedule changes. However, it is always recommended to contact the airline directly to reconfirm your flights within 72 hours of departure.
GlobeVisit will notify you via email in case an airline experiences a change in any of its flights within 4 hours of your original flight times. We will try to contact you via other modes of communication provided by you at the time of reservation. But, if we are not able to get in touch with you, please treat our email as the final notice.
Tickets will remain non-refundable for the changes occurring within 4-hours. However, some ticket types may not be refundable even if the schedule change is more than 4 hours. GlobeVisit is not liable whatsoever for flights that are canceled, missed, or not connecting due to the scheduled changes by the airlines.
If you are already at the airport you will need to speak with an agent at the airline’s counter. Due to severe weather conditions, options may be limited. Weather in your destination or connecting city might be different from your departure city. So, to keep yourself informed with the airport updates, you should always check the airline’s website and weather channels. On the date of departure, it is always best to contact the airline directly in such conditions.
As a customer, your responsibility is to reconfirm your flights with the airlines 24 to 72 hours before the scheduled departure. You should always check your emails to stay updated with the flight schedules and respond in a timely manner.
Depending on when we receive the change from the airline and the departure date, we will try to send at least 3 emails and call at least once. If you fail to contact GlobeVisit or the airline before your departure, you may:
- miss your flight, and
- lose the value of your tickets and possibly have your travel postponed by 1 or 2 days or even a few weeks before the airline can accommodate you.
Upon contacting GlobeVisit, we will get in touch with the airline on your behalf and try to come up with a solution. In some cases, the only way to resolve is to cancel the flight and refund the amount.
If customers fail to fulfill their responsibilities, they may miss their flight and lose the value of their ticket, and other options may not be available.
To re-protect the customer, GlobeVisit will try to get the airlines in question. But it depends on the airline(s) involved in your itinerary. In a case where the airline(s) is/are unable to re-protect the customer, we will request for a refund.
If a flight gets canceled, we will try to contact the airline, look for other flight options, and/or discuss the refund.
In a case where flights are overbooked, there is a chance of non-availability of a seat for which you have a confirmed reservation. Since every airline has its own ways of dealing with such scenarios, we suggest you check with the airline directly or call our customer support team for details.
VISA AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
GlobeVisit will not be held responsible if you fail to provide appropriate travel documents and are denied entrance or transit into a country.
So, before you book an itinerary, it is strongly suggested that you validate the travel documents (entry visa/ transit visa) required for the country through which you are entering and/or transiting. For any further information regarding international travel and meeting the visa, passport, and other travel requirements, please contact the consulate/embassy of the country(s) you are visiting or transiting through or visit www.travel.state.gov.
Buying air tickets with GlobeVisit does not guarantee entrance in the destination country. As a user, you understand and agree that GlobeVisit holds no responsibility for deciding a passenger’s eligibility to enter or transit through any specific country. Any information, if given by GlobeVisit employees must be verified with government authorities. Such information does not indicate responsibility on GlobeVisit’s behalf.
- You must confirm all your flights directly with the airline as last-minute schedule changes may happen. Re-confirmation about your flights must be done at least 24 hours before the departure time in case of domestic flights and 72 hours for flights to Hawaii and international destinations.
- In a majority of the cases, upgrades and standbys will not be permitted. They are strictly the respective airline’s responsibility.
- In most of the cases, if you buy our discounted tickets, you will not be eligible for frequent flyer mileage accrual.
- Requests for seats will be forwarded to the airlines. However, GlobeVisit doesn’t provide any guarantee that your requests will be fulfilled. If you have any specific requirement such as “wheelchair” or “stretcher assistance”, or want to get immediate confirmation on your seat, please contact the airline directly.
- GlobeVisit holds the right to cancel requests for travel to destinations that have been barred by the United States government.
- A passenger’s departure tax or duty may be calculated at the time of departure from international destinations like the Caribbean, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and Australia. These are local government taxes that are not included in initial ticket costs but collected at the airports.
- For the travel receipts requested for bookings made a year or more ago, you will be charged $28 towards administrative fee.
If any of our agents are found guilty for making a mistake during the booking process, GlobeVisit shall make every attempt to correct these errors then and there. We at GlobeVisit, are committed to providing compensation up to a maximum of the entire service fees that we have collected for that particular reservation in addition to a $50 coupon as redemption towards purchases from GlobeVisit within 12 months in the future. As a user, you must notify us of errors within the time period of 24 hours of receiving your itinerary. Beyond these 24-hours, GlobeVisit will not be held responsible for these mistakes.
RE-CONFIRMATION OF ITINERARY
Upon confirmed booking, it is the traveler’s responsibility to review and reconfirm the details of the itinerary such as name, dates, flight numbers, airlines, and routing including all airport changes. In the event of any discrepancies in your itinerary, please feel free to contact GlobeVisit’s customer support team within 4 hours from the completion of the booking.
If you are unable to contact us by phone within a 4-hour period of completing the booking, your booking shall be considered as acceptable by you and we will not assume any responsibility thereafter for any discrepancy in your booking. We suggest you review your itinerary thoroughly and save it.
UNACCOMPANIED MINOR POLICY
To know about the requirements, restrictions and the applicable fees of unaccompanied minors, you must check with the airline directly as policies and regulations may vary depending on the airline for children ages 16 through 18 (age differs for each airline) traveling alone.
In certain case, some airlines:
- May require extra fees to be paid during check-in.
- May not permit unaccompanied minors to travel without an adult.
- May only permit unaccompanied minors to travel on non-stop flights.
When two or more accompanied minors are traveling together, the one younger than 18 years of age, does NOT qualify as an adult.
Federal law prohibits travelers from carrying unsafe materials in their luggage and on the aircraft. Any violation of the law may result in imprisonment for five years including penalties of $250,000 or maybe more (49 U.S.C. 5124). Hazardous materials consist of explosives, flammable liquids and solids, compressed gases, oxidizers, poisons, corrosives, and radioactive materials. Examples include paints, lighter fluid, tear gases, oxygen bottles, fireworks, and radiopharmaceuticals.
EXCEPTIONS TO TRANSPORTATION OF UNSAFE MATERIALS
Special exceptions include medicinal and toilet articles in small quantities (up to 70 ounces total) that you can carry in your luggage and certain smoking materials. For detailed information on these exceptions, contact your airline’s representative.
Some destination countries require the aircraft to treat passenger cabins with insecticides before the flight’s departure or apply an aerosol insecticide when the cabin is occupied with passengers.
RULES AND REGULATIONS CONCERNING HOTEL RESERVATIONS
Important Points to Consider When Booking a Hotel
Images of the hotel and information regarding the amenities, products, etc. are provided to us by the supplier. Hence, GlobeVisit does not hold any responsibility for any changes that the supplier has not updated.
Special facilities like bedding types or non-smoking rooms are only requests and not guaranteed unless otherwise stated by the hotel. While most hotels may try to honor your requests, there is no guarantee that GlobeVisit or the hotel will honor your request.
In case of certain rates including specific requirements such as Government (including Military), AAA, AARP membership, or Corporate, you will be required to show identification during check-in to prove that you’re eligible for these special rates. In a case where you fail to qualify for these rates or don’t have identification confirming your eligibility, hotel properties are not obligated to honor these rates.
Some hotels provide Airport Shuttle as an extra service. If you want to find out its availability and pricing, you should always contact the hotel before check-in.
All types of booking Bonus such as free breakfast, tours, etc. offered by the hotels are subject to availability and change and are under the direct control of the hotel.
Note: You will not be refunded for the unused room nights due to early departures.
Prepaid reservations include Full Base Amount -room only. These are charged from your credit card during the booking process. Fee for other services such as resort fee, energy surcharge, and cleaning fee, may be charged on a per day basis. You will also be charged incidental expenses such as for meals, games, wet bar, parking, movies, and phone calls. Rates are guaranteed at the time of making bookings only.
Vouchers for Prepaid Bookings
Some hotels, at the time of check-in, will require a voucher. GlobeVisit will send you the voucher at the email address you had shared at the time of booking. And it is always suggested you have a copy of your email confirmation with you at the check-in.
Book Now, Pay Later Bookings
Book Now, Pay Later Reservations will use your credit card details for holding your booking/reservation till you arrive for the check-in. GlobeVisit strongly suggests that you check and confirm Book Now, Pay Later Reservations with the hotel directly, no sooner than 24 hours before the check-in. In the case of some non-prepaid hotels, you will be required to deposit the full amount of the stay. Normally, these rates are not refundable and do not allow you to make any modifications.
Meal Plan is a type of dining arrangement that you choose for your hotel stay. For example, you may have opted for an apartment offering cooking facilities which let you cook or arrange your meals as per your convenience. Or, you may have selected a hotel which prepares meals for you and these are included in the price.
The various meal plan options that you can choose from, include the following:
- Room Only (RO)
- Bed and Breakfast (BB)
- Self-Catering (SC)
- Full Board (FB)
- Half Board (HB)
- All-Inclusive (AI)
It is important for you to confirm directly with the hotel properties whether they accept pets. Please note for any individual property’s pet policy, GlobeVisit accepts no responsibility. You must call the hotel directly to confirm their pet policies, including fees and pet restrictions on breeds and sizes.
Policies on Hotel Changes, Cancelations and Refunds
Any changes or cancelations that you want to make should be requested by calling our customer service number.
Hotels may take up to 24 hours to come up with a confirmation number. The procedure starts right from the moment when you book the hotel on GlobeVisit’s site. We will then send you an email notifying that we have received your request and your reservation is confirmed. In case you do not receive any email communication from us, please write to us at [email protected], informing about the confirmation number and contact number. We suggest you reconfirm your hotel reservation 24 hours prior to check in.
In some cases, hotels don’t receive the actual guest name until 72 hours before the arrival. But, once you have received the final confirmation email and or voucher, your reservation becomes secured and guaranteed. We suggest you contact the property directly within three (3) days of your scheduled arrival to confirm your details.
No-Show refers to the situation when you do not show up at the time of check-in for your reservation without any prior notice. If you are not going to check in for your reservation, you will need to contact the hotel directly. But you will be charged a penalty or lose the entire prepaid or deposit amount of your booking depending on the hotel restrictions.
ADDITIONAL POLICIES ON CHANGES AND CANCELATION
- Cancelations or changes in the reservation may be subject to the cancelation fees of GlobeVisit and in addition to the fees charged by the hotel property.
- For peak seasonal dates or special events like The Super Bowl, Olympics, and New Year’s Eve in Times Square that are high in demand, many hotels may change the cancelation policies of the bookings.
- Reduction in rooms, changes in dates, or any other modifications are subject to fees based on the hotel’s policy.
- There will be no credits issued for unused room nights due to an early departure.
- In the case of extended stays, a new reservation will be required as the initial price of the room is not guaranteed.
- Refunds against cancelations, no-shows, or early departures are at the sole discretion of GlobeVisit and its hotel suppliers.
- We hold the right to be indemnified by you in full for all losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses incurred by us, resulting from any cancelation for any reason.
- If you face any issues during check-in or check-out, we suggest you call GlobeVisit.
Payment, Taxes, and Fees
During your hotel transactions, the charge deducted from your credit or debit card will include taxes and fees. This charge is inclusive of a calculated amount for recovering the amount we pay to the hotel with regards to your reservation for taxes (room tax, sales and use tax, value-added tax, occupancy tax, excise tax, and/or other similar taxes) payable by the hotel including, without limitation.
In some locations, the tax amount may also include charges like service fees imposed by the government or other fees collected by the hotel as per the law but not paid directly to the taxing authorities.
- The amount for the taxes paid to the hotel with regards to your reservation may be different from the amount we estimate and add in your charge. As a part of the compensation for our services, we retain the balance of the charge for taxes and fees.
- The charge for taxes and fees varies depending on certain factors including, but not limited to, the amount we pay to the hotel and the hotel where you will be staying, along with the amount of profit we retain.
For new reservations, there is a booking service fee – up to $32 per night, per room that will be charged by GlobeVisit.
In case of any changes/cancelations/refunds in the hotel reservation, GlobeVisit will charge a service fee of $25 per room per night apart from the supplier’s penalty fees.
Except as mentioned below, we are not a vendor who collects and remit taxes to the applicable taxing authorities. Instead, our hotel suppliers act as vendors who add all applicable taxes in the amount billed to us and we pay such amounts directly to the vendors. We, at GlobeVisit, are not a co-vendor allied with the vendor with whom we book or reserve your travel arrangements. Taxability, appropriate tax rates, and the type of applicable taxes vary greatly by location.
For transactions involving hotels that are located within certain jurisdictions, the charge for taxes and fees is inclusive of the tax that we need to collect and remit to the jurisdiction for the tax billed on amounts we hold and retain as a compensation for the services provided by us.
We are not able to provide a rebate of Canadian Goods and Services Tax (“GST”) for customers who have booked Canadian hotel accommodations, utilizing our services or for Value Added Tax (“VAT”) or similar taxes levied by countries outside the U.S.
Currency conversions are based on estimated exchange rates during the booking process and should be used only as an approximate guide. These rates include estimated base room charges. Individual hotels charge for resort fees, cleaning fees, and per night room tax, which may be calculated on a daily basis and also charge for incidentals like phone calls, movies, games, meals, wet bar, parking.
Source of Inventory
For providing a wide selection of hotels/accommodations to our customers, we, at GlobeVisit, have partnered with many third-party dealers for sourcing the inventory. Some of these suppliers have their own terms and conditions which may apply to your booking.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR CAR BOOKINGS
- All car rentals include a non-refundable service fee which is up to $25 and will be charged at the time of booking. If you have purchased car rental insurance, it will also be billed at the time of booking.
- At the time of availing the service of car rental, a valid driver’s license and credit card (or other preapproved payment methods) will be required. If the driver’s license is not in English language and the rental is in the U.S., an International Driver’s Permit may be required. For renting a full-size van, most rental companies require a Commercial Driver’s License.
- Any changes or cancelations to car rentals are subject to additional fees by us and/or the supplier.
- You will be responsible for the full payment of the car rental and all taxes, fees and surcharges, at the time of drop-off, in addition to the charges arising due to any car damages.
- Renters who fail to meet the criteria of the minimum age requirement will not be given a car.
- At the time of pick up, extra taxes and service fees may be levied by the car rental agency. Please verify all fees and rental details with the car agency before availing the service.
- Please note that car rental reservations are not eligible for transfer from one person to another.
- Additional equipment, such as child safety seats, navigation systems, etc. must be requested in advance. However, they are not guaranteed.
While daily rates indicate a 24-hour reservation period, weekly rates indicate a 5-7-day reservation period. Hence, for cars returned at a different time or date or location from the original reservation, you may have to pay an additional fee. For example, if you hold the car for 27 hours, you will have to pay according to the daily rate, plus an hourly rate or half a day rate or a full day rate as levied by the supplier for the additional 3 hours.
Criteria for Drivers
The drivers must:
- Meet the minimum age eligibility criteria
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a good driving record
- Present a credit card in the driver’s name
Policies for the Payment of Taxes and Fees
- Please note all GlobeVisit car rental reservation fees are non-refundable.
- If you make any cancelations or changes in your reservation, GlobeVisit will charge a service fee of $10 from you.
- Please contact the supplier or email us to know about any restrictions on using a debit card.
- Some rental companies might not accept a debit card as a valid form of payment. In such a case, you will be denied the rental.
- For local residents, there may be additional restrictions. So, it is suggested you check with GlobeVisit or the car rental company to verify.
- Misrepresenting any information may void the company’s liability and you may be responsible for any damages or injuries that may incur.
VACATION PACKAGE RULES & REGULATIONS
GlobeVisit reserves the right to make any changes to its Vacation Package Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Payment in full implies the final acceptance of GlobeVisit’s Vacation Package Terms and Conditions.
- All vacation packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All prices are displayed in USD (United States Dollars).
- If any changes are made to GlobeVisit’s Vacation Package Terms & Conditions, the updated terms will go into effect on the date when updated/posted on our site. The amended Terms & Conditions, including but not limited to, change and cancelation policies as shown below shall take precedence over any previously published and conflicting applicable policies and Terms & Conditions to any individual travel product included in the Vacation Package.
- At the time of booking, your credit card will be charged for the full amount of your GlobeVisit vacation package.
- No part of the vacation package (such as price, availability and/or dates of travel) is guaranteed until the payment is received for the complete Vacation Package.
Important Documents, Rules and Other Requirements
- Documents like Government-issued ID and proof of citizenship are required for international travel (for all countries outside of the United State of America). Transit visas may also be required for some destinations.
- As a customer, it is your sole responsibility to provide proper documents for your travel.
- As a procedure, a photo ID issued by the government is required for the purpose of security checks at airport, hotels, attractions, and car rental pickups at all times throughout the trip along other products related to travel as so considered by suppliers.
- For the U.S. citizens traveling to international locations, carrying a valid passport is a must. You will not be eligible for any refunds if you are denied boarding or your travel gets delayed due to incomplete and improper travel documents. Also, the unused portions of your GlobeVisit vacation package are not entitled to any refunds.
- Upon successful completion of a booking, there is no option for adding/deleting individual travelers to/from any GlobeVisit Vacation Package. Please note that all travelers reserved on a single booking (if more than one traveler) must travel on the same itinerary.
- Name changes are not acceptable.
- Your reservations are not eligible for transfers or cannot be changed to another name or destination upon completion.
For any further queries, you may contact the corresponding local consulate of the countries you are traveling to.
Cancelation by Travel Suppliers
Every part of the GlobeVisit Vacation Package is provided by a different travel service provider (airline, hotel, or rental car-company). So, when any supplier or travel service provider cancels a portion of your Vacation Package, in such a case, GlobeVisit will try to look for an alternative arrangement.
However, we will not be held responsible for the travel supplier’s and/or for the reimbursement of money paid by you (and/or any incidental or consequential or other damages) if the Travel Supplier fails to perform its obligations. We hold no responsibility for the information that is supplied to us by third parties.
Frequent traveler miles and/or points may or may not be available for any portion of a Vacation Package.
Please note that special requests are only requests and we provide no guarantee that these will be fulfilled. However, we will try to pass any reasonable requests to the Travel Supplier.
Pricing, Taxes/Fees, and Payment
For new bookings/reservations, we will charge a service fee of $50 per-passenger for flight bookings on a per-ticket basis, $35 per room per night towards hotel bookings, and up to $25 for car rental bookings.
Prices and availability are not applicable to any single portion of a vacation package, but valid only in conjunction with a vacation package in its entirety. GlobeVisit, due to contractual requirements, is unable to give you a breakdown of the cost for each portion of your Vacation Package booking.
All prices are inclusive of all taxes and fees that apply to airfares, hotel accommodation, car rentals and activities of your vacation package. Additional cost for fuel, baggage, seat reservations, security, hotel incidentals, and other service fees may also apply and will be charged at the time of check-in by the respective travel supplier. For any such additional surcharges, you will be solely responsible. If you have any questions or want detailed information on these surcharges, we suggest you directly get in touch with the respective Travel Supplier. Based on your destination, you may have to pay Government entry/exit fees.
Prices mentioned for the vacation package does not include amount for collision damage waivers, liability insurance, personal accident insurance, personal effects protection, gas, sky racks, drop-off charges, child safety seats, or hotel’s incidental room charges such as movies, telephone, energy surcharges and any applicable increases in taxes). All such charges need to be paid at the check-in counter at the hotel and/or at the car rental pick-up location.
Payment must be made in full using a valid credit card at the time of reservation/booking. Please note GlobeVisit accepts all major credit cards having a verified United States or Canadian billing address.
You approve GlobeVisit and its authorized third party to charge the credit card you have provided, for the amount of the vacation package booking.
Travel Suppliers need a valid credit card that must be shown at the car rental company’s pick-up location and/or at the hotel during check-in. This is for the purpose of providing confirmation of authorized card usage and/or for securing any extra charges. Please note that the cardholder must be the same as the one mentioned on the booking. Some Travel Suppliers may not accept debit cards, so, we advise you check directly with the respective Travel Supplier before you arrive.
Policies on Vacation Package Cancelations, Changes and Refunds
For making any changes to or cancelations in GlobeVisit’s vacation package bookings, you must call us before your departure and not the individual Travel Suppliers. Please visit our “Contact Us” section for more information.
Once a package is confirmed and booked, all or some of its components may not be eligible for refund. You can only cancel the packages as per the cancelation rules of each individual travel product component which make up the package.
Upon completion of booking, you cannot add individual travelers to, and/or delete from any vacation package of GlobeVisit. And all travelers listed on a single booking (if more than one traveler) must travel on the same itinerary together.
For all or any cancelation fees evaluated by GlobeVisit and travel suppliers for hotel reservations, airline tickets, car rental bookings and other travel services, you shall be responsible.
Some Travel Suppliers may not allow you to make partial changes or cancelations in a single product component of the package. In these cases, all components such as car, air, and hotel must be modified at the same time. For more information on your vacation package, we suggest you check with a GlobeVisit customer service representative.
Once your trip has started, you will not be allowed to make any changes. Also, no refunds will be made in case you do an early check-out, for any unused portion of the vacation package and/or for car rental return.
GlobeVisit will charge a service fee for processing any changes or cancelations in a vacation package. This fee will be up to $100 per-passenger, per-ticket for flights, $10 for car bookings, and $25 per room on per night basis towards the hotel including the amount of fare difference, if any, and any applicable fee by the Travel Supplier.
Cancelations and Refund
:If a part of your vacation package is eligible for a refund, the refundable amount thereof will be the amount after deducting the cancelation fee. For any partially used or unused portions of the vacation package, there will be no refund.
Airline Component Policies
- Terms & Conditions of airline tickets include certain rules and restrictions which are applicable to your airline ticket(s).
- A majority of the flight tickets are non-refundable, and not changeable/transferable.
- Any changes made or requested are subject to limitations, restrictions, and availability assessed by Travel Suppliers (availability may be very limited during peak travel periods).
- No changes can be done to the number of travelers.
Hotel Component Policies
- Hotel’s Terms & Conditions include certain rules and restrictions that are applicable to your hotel booking.
- Changes to the hotel properties are not allowed, however, you can make changes in the room category in some cases. To inquire about any such changes, please call GlobeVisit.
- For some hotel properties, after your confirmed booking, your reservation may not be eligible for a refund in its entirety. We advise you to check the cancelation/change policy for the hotel before making any bookings.
- You will be entirely liable for any and all incidental charges at the hotel, including, but not limited to charges for internet access, telephone access, energy surcharges, movies, resort fees, room service, parking fees, and other services offered by the hotel upon your request during your hotel stay.
Car Rental Component Policies
Car Rental Terms & Conditions include some rules and restrictions that are applicable to your car rental reservation.
Car categories that are booked cannot be demoted (i.e., mid-size to economy).
There will be no refunds for unused car rentals, in part or in its entirety whatsoever.
Additional charges are subject to direct payment by you to the car rental company at the time of car pick-up location. These charges include but are not limited to fuel, fuel plans, personal injury, children’s safety seats, optional collision damage, theft and/or other protection plans, airport taxes and fees, overtime and drop off charges, ski racks, GPS and other optional items, if any.
Activities Component Policies
Activities Terms & Conditions include various rules and restrictions that are applicable to your activities booking.
- GlobeVisit is not a customer’s agent or an agent of the travel supplier providing travel related services.
- GlobeVisit makes travel arrangements with third-party suppliers for accommodations and tour and package services, including car rental, air transportation, and lodging.
- By using GlobeVisit site, you waive off any claim against us, our subsidiaries or affiliates, and any of such party’s officers, directors, agents, contractors, or employees. You also agree that neither GlobeVisit nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, contractors or employees, shall be held responsible for:
- Any injury to any person or loss of or damage to property due to any negligence, defect, or other wrongful act of omission of, or any performance failure of any kind by any other transportation company, supplier, or vendor;
- any loss of enjoyment, mental distress, inconvenience, or other similar matter;
- any delays in departure, changes in fares and rates, substitutions of accommodations, missed connections, terminations of service;
- any dual bookings or tickets or cancelation beyond GlobeVisit’s reasonable control, and
- any type of claim arising due to or in connection with any means of transportation such as air, services, or other features performed or resulting in connection with any component of the package. Your only remedy, if any, is with the specific Travel Supplier concerning your claim for that travel product and/or service and not GlobeVisit.
GlobeVisit strongly recommends you to buy travel protection, which may be helpful in recovering certain change and cancelation fees. GlobeVisit also suggests buying travel protection from our travel protection provider by adding trip protection to your GlobeVisit vacation package. Travel protection payouts are subject to limits of coverage. For complete information and details, please read the “Travel Protection Terms & Conditions”. Changes to your travel plans may need modifications in your coverage. In the case of changes in your plans, we request you contact our travel protection provider for checking that the coverage of your policy is adequate.
Electronic documentation and confirmation will be sent to the email address on record unless otherwise stated.
Policies on Submissions, Feedback, Reviews, and Comments
As a GlobeVisit account member, we welcome your comments, submitted reviews of the travel products and services of suppliers and vendors and the reviews of our services.
- GlobeVisit holds the right (not an obligation) to review your submissions (defined below) and any other information communicated or received through our site.
- We reserve the right to edit, censor, prohibit, or remove the transmission or receipt of any information that we consider inappropriate or is violating these Terms & Conditions.
- Whether it is about any specific submissions or all (both graphical or textual), including but not limited to registering with GlobeVisit, posting on the site or social media handles (blogs, Facebook, Twitter) that include hotel reviews, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or likes. You agree and grant us to use such Submissions. Additionally, you grant GlobeVisit, its collaborators, affiliates and associated suppliers, a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, never-ending, transmittable, and irreversible and fully sublicensable right to
(a) use, imitate, copy, reproduce, adapt, translate, amend, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and
(b) use the name, all graphics and any likeness that you submit with regards to such Submission. You accept that we may provide attribution of your reviews or comments (such as, listing of your name and hometown in a hotel review that you submit) at our discretion, and that such submissions may be shared with our suppliers. You also allow us to pursue at law any person or entity that disrupts your or our rights in the Submissions by a breach of these Terms & Conditions. You accept and agree that Submissions are non-proprietary and non-confidential. We are not responsible and liable for any Submissions posted or submitted by you. We do not have any obligation to post your comments; we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to assess which comments are published on the Site. Please do not provide us with any Submissions, if you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions.
You agree and accept that you will be solely responsible for the content of your Submissions, (including, but not limited to, comments, reactions and reviews posted to this Site). Your such submissions on our site and associated platforms like social media, blogs and other third-party website, signifies that
- You are a potential Service User.
- You take the sole responsibility of the content posted by you.
- You acknowledge that GlobeVisit has granted you the rights to submit content and we can use your submission as stated above
(d) The use of your submitted content by GlobeVisit, will no way infringe the intellectual property rights of or otherwise violate the rights of any third party.
(e)You shall be solely held accountable for any loss, damages or other adversity occurring because of any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right or any other loss resulted due to your use of our website and use of your submitted content by GlobeVisit.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site:
(a) You are not allowed to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content or any content that could constitute or encourage acts or omissions that would amount to a criminal offense or attempt to commit a criminal offense, or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
(b) any commercial content or document (including without limitation, advertising, marketing of services, and demand of funds); and
(c) any content that infringes, misleads or violates any trademark, copyright, or any other proprietary right of our affiliate partners or third party. You shall be solely accountable for any loss, damages that occur because of any violation of the Terms and conditions mentioned herein along with other restrictions. You agree and accept that you would be held responsible for any harm occurred due to your posting of content on this site.
You hereby agree and accept that GlobeVisit reserves the right in its sole discretion (e.g. use, publish, delete) to submit any content without your consent and without paying you anything. In case, where you have submitted more than one review for any specific hotel, the most recent review will be considered eligible.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
AUTHORITY TO SEND COMMUNICATION
By using the site of GlobeVisit, making a booking, and approving this transaction, you are allowing us to communicate important messages and updates to you in the form of email, phone call, instant messaging, postal mail, and through any other form of paper or electronic communication. This type of communication will be mainly for customer service and may include special promotional offers.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
GlobeVisit, Inc. owns the copyright of all the content and material available on its website. Anyone accessing this website may view and print its material only for information purposes. Any copyrighted material of this site is strictly restricted to non-commercial use only and must include this copyright notice.
These Terms & Conditions are severable. If any provision is found to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be enforced to the fullest extent allowed by the applicable law, and such determination shall not have any effect on the validity and enforceability of the other remaining provisions.
TERMINATION & DATA SCRAPING
We, in our sole discretion, and without liability, hold the right to dismiss your access to all or part of the site, with or without any notice, for any reason or no reason. If you abuse this site with data scraping, numerous scans, or screen scraping, we will immediately terminate your access to this site without notifying you.
No failure on the part of GlobeVisit to impose any part of these Terms & Conditions shall constitute a waiver of any rights of GlobeVisit under these Terms & Conditions, whether for past or future actions on the part of any person. Neither the dependence of any person on GlobeVisit’s actions nor the receipt of any funds by GlobeVisit shall be considered to constitute a waiver of any part of these Terms & Conditions. Only a definite and written waiver signed by GlobeVisit’s official representative shall have any legal effect whatsoever.
Nothing mentioned in these Terms & Conditions shall be considered or taken as creating a partnership, joint venture, independent contractor or employment relationship between us or any of the parties hereto based on the use of the Site by you or making any travel bookings. Neither GlobeVisit nor you, by virtue of these Terms & Conditions, is authorized as an employee, agent, or legal representative of the other party. No party shall have any power or authority to bind or commit any other party.
For any further assistance, visit our Contact Us page.